Thursday, February 4, 2010

Number one...first post.


Now, as it must be plainly clear this is the first post on this blog. I honestly have never read more than a couple of pages on any blog so I'm not entirely sure how all this works. All I do know is that about a million people have told me to do something and write my story. This is my feeble attempt at doing so.

Stinky features, aka Kasia (my adorable daughter) and I have just returned from the worst kids club in the world. Instead of a joyous union of toddlers and parents it was just a bunch of people selling stuff in the middle of the mall! So that will be the last time that I will be going there! I am trying though. I go to all the story times that I can and I'm a regular at the zoo. There just isn't much that's fun around here. Maybe theres no fun anywhere, for me at least!

At this point I should probably serve up some background on my situation. But for now I am going to go cook dinner for my ladies and try this thing again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment