Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm back!

So it finally happened! I have decided to restart my ever so popular blog...shuddering with embarrassent. Basically, I was sitting in a Medieval England class at UCCS and due to intense boredom found a link to my old blog (this blog). So entertaining was it to re-read the experiences of my family back a few years ago that I have decided to rev up the old blog brain again. I just read my last blog (before the restart) and I could see that I was just really tired, tired in so many ways. Being a SAHD (Stay At Home Dad) has changed drastically in the last 5 years. Kasia has just turned 5 years old and has become the most amazing little girl I have ever met. She is funny, crazy, cranky, beautiful, gracious, smart etc etc etc...I could seriously go on forever about how amazing my darling daughter is. But more than that my gorgeous wife has gone from amazing to absolutely frikking ridiculous!! Hil is now a Captain in the US Air Force, and has just recently completed a half-ironman, such an amazing women...it doesn't even bear thinking about. So, I will attempt to get to writing and hope that it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment